This award can offer qualifying UG students FREE Accommodation through FutureLets (Accommodation Team). This award deadline is 15th April 2022. Applicants MUST make acceptance and deposit of £4,000 by Friday, 15th April.
Other Scholarships and Awards are also available for May starters, as below.
Coventry Main Campus
Cov Uni UG – UG Territory Award (free accommodation)
Cov Uni PG – PG Territory Award of £1,500
20% Alumni Discount available to all alumni
London Campus CULC
London UG – UG Territory Award of £1,500
London PG – PG Territory Award of £1,500
20% Alumni Discount available to all alumni
Top Up Courses – Coventry Main Campus
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance for International Business
- BSc (Hons) International Finance and Banking
为鼓励和支持更多优秀的国际学生到我校学习，浙江科技学院为国际学生提 供了多种形式的奖学金项目。我校奖学金分为中国政府奖学金、国际中文教师奖 学金、浙江省政府奖学金(A 类/B 类)、浙江科技学院优秀新生奖学金。奖学金申 请者必须完成浙江科技学院相关专业和奖学金的申请，在得到申请专业的预录取 之后，才具备参与奖学金评选的资格。
In order to encourage and support more excellent international students to study in our university, Zhejiang University of Science and Technology(ZUST) provides various forms of scholarship programs for international students such as Chinese Government Scholarship, International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship, Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship(Type A and Type B) and Scholarship for Outstanding New Students of ZUST.
Scholarship applicants must complete the application of the major and scholarship online and be eligible to participate in the scholarship selection after getting the pre-admission of major they applied for.
浙江科技学院在线申请网站 ZUST online application website: 请按此链接 (Click here)
1. 非中国籍公民，身体健康 注意:根据中国教育部规定，中国大陆(内地)、香港、澳门和台湾居民在移民外国 后作为外国来华留学生申请者必须持有有效的外国护照或国籍证明 4 年(含)以上， 且最近 4 年(截至 2022 年 4 月 30 日前)之内在国外实际居住 2 年以上的记录(1 年中实际在国外居住满 9 个月可以按 1 年计算，以入境和出境签章为准)。
2. 品德良好，无犯罪记录;愿意遵守中华人民共和国的法律、法规和学校有关 规章制度;提供无吸毒、无涉毒承诺;
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
Note: According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education of China, those who emigrated to other countries from the Main land China, Hong Kong, Macao, or Taiwan and applying to study in ZUST as international students, should meet the following additional requirements: the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant international recognized documents for at least 4years; meanwhile, in the latest 4years(by April 30th, 2022), the applicants must have lived overseas for 2 years(Living overseas for 9 months can be converted to 1 year, which is subject to the exit-entry stamp on visa).
2. Good moral character and no criminal record; Willing to abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and the relevant rules and regulations of the school; Provide drug-free commitment.
3. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
*Be a high school graduate under the age of 30 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
*Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
*Be under the age of 40 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
*Be enrolled in a master’s program or be a master’s degree holder (or above) under the age of 45 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
2. 国际中文教师奖学金 International Chinese Language Teachers Scholarship (Confucius Institute Scholarship)
3. 浙江省政府奖学金 Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship
资助类别 Eligibility: 本科生、硕士研究生Undergraduate applicants, postgraduate applicants.
*本科生:20000元 Bachelor’s programs: 20000RMB
*硕士研究生:30000元 Master’s programs: 30000RMB
4. 浙江科技学院优秀新生奖学金 Scholarship for Outstanding New Students
资助类别 Eligibility: 本科、硕士新生 New students in Bachelor’s programs and Master’s programs.
资助额度 Levels and Quotas for Scholarships:
一等奖学金(Tier 1):第一学年学费的 100% (100% of the annual tuition fee of students’ first academic year);
二等奖学金(Tier 2):第一学年学费的 70% (70% of the annual tuition fee of students’ first academic year);
三等奖学金(Tier 3):第一学年学费的 50% (50% of the annual tuition fee of students’ first academic year);
四等奖学金(Tier 4):第一学年学费的 30% (30% of the annual tuition fee of students’ first academic year);
Download the 2022 ZUST Enrollment Guide
In 2020, 38,000 nursing vacancies were reportedly unfilled in the UK which accounts for, on average, 10% of all nursing positions advertised. Demand for these skills is highly sought after with students being able to choose a number of nursing specialities such as Adult, Mental Health and Children & Young People.
Starting salaries for Nurses begin at around £33,000 in the UK and students have the benefit of a wide variety of sectors to choose from to begin their career; hospitals, communities or the workplace. Their highly valuable transferable skills allow students to apply for positions in the UK after graduating, overseas and in their home countries.
* progression to Nursing is not available in 2022.