- Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world (about 500 million people).
- Spain is a doorway to Latin America for linguistic, cultural and historical reasons.
- Spain is a doorway to Europe for geographical, political and cultural reasons.
- Among the European countries, Spain receives the 3rd highest number of foreign students per year.
- Spanish universities are consistently ranked among the best universities and top 10 business schools in the world.
- Spanish degrees are recognized in all EU member states, and held in good repute in Latin America and USA.
- Spain is the 4th most visited country in the world (2nd in Europe). It offers an extraordinary blend of rich historical heritage, vibrant cultural traditions, a variety of landscapes, quality food and pleasant weather.
- UCAM is one of the first universities to adapt its programs to the European Quality System for Education following the Bologna Process.
- UCAM is tenth in Europe for teaching quality according to the prestigious THE Ranking.
- UCAM has around 450 renowned international strategic partners, including leading colleges and universities in the world, such as UC Berkeley, Stanford, NTU, NUS or Università degli Studi di Bologna. With these partners, UCAM develops student, staff and professor exchange programs, dual degrees and other collaborations.
- UCAM offers an education based on personalized attention that caters to students’ needs. Each class has a small number of students and each student has a personal tutor. UCAM also offers a modern system of distance teaching.
- UCAM students are strongly linked to the working world through study plans adapted to market demands, mandatory internships in public or private institutions in every program & research program in collaboration with large regional, national & multinational companies.
- UCAM has a rich cultural and historical campus environment. Its main campus is at the Jerónimos Monastery (XVIII century National Monument) where the teaching halls and labs provide UCAM students with excellent facilities to learn practical skills.